Monday, February 3, 2014

What a year!!!!

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I posted anything on my blog!  Life has been an absolute roller coaster, let me tell ya.  I, a confirmed bachelorette, got swept away by a man.  We moved in together, bought a restaurant together and I have been one busy girl!  I have to say, it's not what I thought it would be.  It's long hours, a lot of running around, a ton of paperwork and being more organized than I am capable of.  I don't love it, that is for sure.  I miss my time creating.  I haven't made much of anything over the last year.  I miss my jewelry and my furniture painting!  I'm tired all the time.  I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but wow, I really don't know if this is what I want to do.  Even with things leveling off a bit, I really don't care for the business I'm in.

That's all I have to say right now.  All I have time to say.  I'll pop in again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment