Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Sister, My Friend

Today I'm going to get a little more personal on my blog.  I am going to tell you about my sister, Dawn.  She is fantastic!  When I grow up I want to be just like her.  She is the most giving and loving person that I have ever known.  She works 50+ hours a week, raises two kids (Katrina and Kyle)...make that three kids, I have to include my son, who is 26 and is all grown up, but she's always there for him and she manages to host every birthday and holiday in our family.  I don't know where she gets the energy!

She calls me every day on her lunch just to chat, see how I am and how my son is, who has been living in Denver for the past year.  She's just an amazing person.


William-Adolphe_Bouguereau_(1825-1905)_-_Two_Sisters_(1901).jpg



As Christmas get closer and closer, I think about my sister.  She does whatever she can to make sure that everyone gets a gift that they will love.  She tries to make everyone feel special...and she does, she really does!  I love you, sister and I can't imagine my life without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment