Saturday, December 8, 2012

Paris in the Springtime Stencil


I have been killing myself to get all my painting projects done before my son comes home for Christmas.  My house is my studio in the winter and it is a total wreck!

A few months ago I fell in love with the Paris in the Springtime stencil from Royal Design Studio.  I saved up and ordered one, not knowing what I was going to do with it or even how to stencil!  My friend gave me a hideous yellow mid-century modern dresser from her dads estate and then I saw an AMAZING french chippy buffet from Create Inspire and I knew I had to copy it!

This is the dresser before...



Yucky yellow and I just do NOT like mid-century modern!  Anywhoooo...I am in the process of transforming it into this...





I have to wax, distress, dress it up with some hardware, yada yada yada, but hopefully I will have it done before the kid gets home from Denver!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment