Friday, October 5, 2012

My Mess-terpiece

I have been looking at this little table for a while now and just didn't know what to do with it.  I forgot to take before pics, but this little pair of Mersman bunching tables were dark wood, ya know, lilke the Brady Bunch era.

I started messing with it last night.  I painted it in AS Old White, nah!  I put Paris Grey on top.  Kinda plain.  Then I washed it with Cece's Vermont Slate.  I like it better.  Then I added the crown and the typography, which I got from the Graphics Fairy.  Unfortunately, I eyeballed it and the lettering is crooked!!!  Lol!  Oh well.  I put some Martha Metallic Glaze on top of it all.  Wow!!  What a mess!!!  Ha ha!!  Oh well, they weren't my favorite tables anyway!




The first is an indoor shot and the last two are outdoor shots.  I should start a blog on how NOT to do things!  I'm a pro at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment