Thursday, October 4, 2012

Soldered Pendants

Since my time to create has been limited lately, I have decided to sell some of my soldered pendants.  It is, after all, my favorite part of creating jewelry and the hardest part as well!  I love it though!  Pouring the resin is the trickiest part.  Making sure there are no bubbles and then there's always that stray piece of dust that seems to act like a magnet to the resin.  It is frustrating at times, but, as I said, I love it!

Here is the first of many to follow in my Etsy shop...


Isn't she lovely??  I am hoping to see her go to a good home!  Perhaps someone will use her in their jewelry or just add a chain and where her as is.

I am at the end of my vacation and I still have so much to do.  I am sooo tired of painting black doors, lol!!  I'm almost done though and I still love the look.  Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment