Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Own Worst Enemy

Okay, I have been a bit ridiculous about blogging.  Months go by and I don't post a thing.  I haven't finished any jewelry or finished painting any furniture in quite some time.  I can't make excuses anymore.  I hold myself back.  I always have.  I really don't know why!  Is it fear of success?  Is it because I am comfortable where I am at?  Hmmm....

So, here's my plan.  I am going to make sure that I post SOMETHING at least once a day.  It may not be spectacular or even very interesting, but I have to dedicate myself to doing this.  I am also making sure that I do at least one thing toward finishing either a piece of jewelry or a piece of painted furniture. I have to hold myself to this and put it right in my schedule, otherwise I will just fall of the face of the internet again!  Holiday bazaar's are coming up and I need to get some inventory!

See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment