Tuesday, September 25, 2012

VACATION!!!

I don't have much to report today.  I was going to do a post on my kitchen cabinets, but I got lazy and didn't take pics, lol, so I am just going to ramble a bit before work.  I only have two more days of work left before I start my ten day vacation!  No planes, no resorts, just kicking it right here in Michigan.  The weather is fantastic today and the weather report says it will continue through the week.  YAY!!  I love fall in Michigan.  There's a nice breeze and the sun is shining!  My kind of weather!  I am spending my vacation with rock stars like Annie Sloan, Cece Caldwell and many religious saints.  I will be painting and soldering!  My 2 favorite things to do.

However, I may sneak off to Cadillac to our cabin for a few days and tire out, oops, I mean play with my puppies that have soooo much energy!  Until tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment